**** Please Note ****
Doors2Size will be closed from 21st Dec 2018 and reopen 7th Jan 2019
Any new orders will not be completed until January
Drawer Front types
- We make four types of drawer front.
- On plain styles they will be in effect the same panel.
- The Primrose Cottage style drawer fronts below show the four types of drawer fronts.
- All Styles have a Standard Drawer Front.
- Standard Drawers with centre patterns have the pattern nearer the top and bottom edge.
- Large Drawer Fronts have the same rail size and layout as a door.
- Same Profile and with just the vertical Grooves from the centre pattern.
- The is useful when the pattern get in the way of the handle.
- We can make a grooved drawer front as small as 50mm high and up to 1200mm high.
- The same profile as the style but with no centre pattern.
- Ideal when the Drawer Front is to small for a pattern or a simple panel is required.
- Also good for infills.